Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16th

Christmas Cookie Challenge

The city with the closest weather to our place in the country says its -2 degrees Fahrenheit. Brrr, I can believe it!

The Christmas tree is up, the lights are illuminating the room softly and I'm drinking my morning's hot water from a Christmas mug. I've learned to drink my water hot because I was drinking too much tea and coffee, and cold water makes me freeze!

My sister has a friend out from town spending the night and I need to go finish making the Pumpkin and Oatmeal muffins for breakfast. I ground the flour last night and mixed up the dry ingredients. When you grind your own flour, you have to plan ahead so you don't have to run the grinder early in the morning when people would really like to be sleeping!

1 comment:

TW said...

Our friend went walking with us today. Yes, I do like her, and I do consider her my friend too. It's just my sister met her first and she does tend to arrange our visits. :) And I'm very happy that she gets to spend another night with us!