Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Worlds Tallest Hill




A few years ago my family watched the movie,
The Englishman That Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain. I recollect it being cute, but because I don't remember it super well, I'm not going to give an official recommendation. :)

Why in the world did I bring that up out of the blue? I discovered an interesting fact today: Cavanal Hill located near Poteau, Oklahoma is officially the world’s tallest hill at 1,999 feet. I think facts (or perhaps opinions) like that are kind of fun.

I ran across this tidbit of information in a post that Rindercella did at NeatheringOurFest about her airplane ride in a twin prop plane. Lots of fun, no?

I like flying. I think airport security* is tedious at best. Over and out.

T.W.

*There are some terrific people that work airport security and I'm happy I've crossed paths with some of them. Now there have been others.... The team at my local airport, kindly and graciously, went out of their way to help me find my watch one time when I had lost it in the labyrinths of my suitcase. I appreciate that.

No comments: