Friday, January 13, 2012

What Have Your Shopping Trips
Turned Up Recently?

Mum and I took a rare trip to the mall today and found absolutely nothing.

Well, perhaps one thing.

It was black and white, and striped like a Zebra; a robe but not in the traditional style. It was almost like a big square that you could just pop over the top of your head, the sleeves part of the body. It looked like something Cruella De Ville might wear. Perhaps that idea did spring to mind so readily because I watched 101 Dalmatians yesterday. I could also see myself wearing it, swinging dramatically across the room, arms flailing theatrically. I could picture our black and white Chihuahua ………… taking one look at me and running screaming from the room.

I didn’t buy it. Sometimes I’m big that way.

Better luck shopping next time!

T.W.

1 comment:

Cleanhousewithkids said...

I can't believe you didn't purchase it! It sounds gooooorgeous.