Friday, January 20, 2012

Tex Ting

Do you know what the greatest thing is I did in 2011? Drum roll please…..I sent a text. I can just hear the sudden silence of the drums. Huh?

Well, it’s true. In my 25+ plus years (oh, I suppose the + should be bolded. Maybe.) I had never sent a text. I just hadn’t needed to do so. I confess, having had to send few, they are kind of cool. But truthfully, I do not know when or if I shall ever send one again.

I do know what a computer is.

I have seen color T.V.

I don’t know how to ride a horse, so don’t even go there. Horsepower is great in a car.

I think apples are something you eat.

Do you listen to an iPhone with your eye? Strange, vedy strange.

I need to know these things.

I wonder what great adventure 2012 is holding for me?

T.W.

(In other news, I think I need to get well. You can see what it does to me being sick.)

No comments: