Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do You Eat a Cupcake?

They say January is National Hot Tea Month. For a girl that drinks hot tea daily*, well, several times a day, this is news to me. In honor of the occasion, perhaps I should add to my daily consumption enough to make an even dozen a day. Or not. Do you know how much water I would have to drink on top of that to stay hydrated?


I read a blog by a delightful southern woman, Miss Janice. Yesterday she posted "Teatime for Children".It is an easy to read, informative post on etiquette geared to instructing children - but relevant to adults too! She even instructs you in the proper way to eat a cupcake: with a knife and fork.

Enjoy!

T.W.

*This tradition might occasionally get me into trouble - read about it here.

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

Love Miss Janice--I'm going to use a knife and fork now
xoxo
SC