Saturday, March 12, 2011

Personality???

Okay, so this was the first questioned I answered with the Spring Blog Party:

"How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Are they right?
Optimistic. I think if you look at the world through rose colored glasses you will see exactly what everyone else sees, but with a more positive perspective. At least that is what I tell myself, though I've really wondered how that works.


You know, thinking about this answer, I keep wondering, is this a word, the one word, people would use to describe my personality? Or just one word I might choose to describe my personality? Because, if you read the answer, it sounds more like my description/opinion rather than third person.

So, I’m curious, if you were using one word to describe me, what would it be? (“And feel free to elaborate,”;) - Sorry, I’m a big fan of Sue Thomas FBIEye. :)Seriously, give forth your honest, frank opinion – even if you think I’m “ pessimistic.” :) I can take it, I already know someone who thinks I’m a bit of snob, boring and likely to put a damper on things - oh, wait, that was before she met me! (And I might just be using stronger language than she did. :) Love you Theresa! You and your sisters are too funny - and special!)

The only thing that might be scary......is.....is.......silence. :>

Speak forth! (When I say that, I feel like I should be wearing Shakespeare costume.)

T.W. :)

4 comments:

Anna Faith said...

Hey TW,
Did you ask me how tall I am?
I just turned 11 and I am about 5'1.
LOL
Anna-Faith

TW said...

Funny girl! When you've finished growing you can get back to me on that one, 'kay? JK! :)

Cleanhousewithkids said...

Classy.
Witty.

I had completely forgotten that we expected you to be the snobby, "perfect" older sister of the fun younger sisters that we knew already. ;-p

And yes, I would add that I think you're optimistic. You're living right now in not exactly the most sublime of houses (is sublime the right word here??), but your attitude makes up for it. C'mon, think about the way you handled the mice and the cold water and everything else...cheery-o to the end!

TW said...

Tricia - At least it wasn't the other way around, you expecitng me to be nice and I was a complete and boring snob! :) I have at times, I think, had a tendency to be more reserved (and mature! :)) - it might be that the older I get, the more relaxed I become. Ha, I'm going to be one wild old lady! Ye, ha! :)


(P.S. Those were two very nice things to use to describe my personality! Thank you!)