Friday, August 27, 2010

More coming.....

I'm working on more posts of the Blue Castle progress, but life is a little busy right now. It seems like I spend most of my time frantically cooking and cleaning to keep everything going, but I didn't have enough to do so I volunteered to help coordinate a volleyball tournament. What was that all about? I've never even been to one. We'll see how it goes. If I get confused and start playing the Wedding March, oh, well.

Plus, on top of that, I can feel that my parents are really stressing about the house project and that stresses me. Big time. Plus, I was already stressed about it. Compound stress. It's what my life is all about. That and goat milk. But I stress about that too, so it's pretty much the same thing. So, the last few days I've been mentally planning and working to have things ready so I would be available to help down at the new house today - and I'll worry about catching the milk up again on Monday.

But, you know what, I'm feeling a little less stressed about the house now. I got the closet that has been hanging in the middle of the living room area completely moved upstairs - and it doesn't even look bad. Mother helped me hang a pole upstairs, she suggested a rug, we moved the dresser and then when all was said and done, I unearthed a molded (cut glass looking) jar of mine, and filled it with water and arranged some greenery in it and put it on the dresser with a lamp and box. That is how I clean and organize. The finishing touches it what makes it all worthwhile to me. And you know what? Now, in a tiny corner of the upstairs, I have a place to call home.

Hopefully I'll get back to the Blue Castle on Monday, for now I'm off to plan a volleyball tournament.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Hannah Moss said...

A volleyball tournament is a good break from working on the Blue Castle. :) Even though we won't get to see the Blue Castle in four days, at least we get to see you and your sisters!!! I'm so looking forward to seeing you again!! :-D

TW said...

It was a fun break, mostly from housework for me. :) I'll just have to catch up so you can see the Blue Castle in pictures! I am so much looking forward to seeing you too! Wow, it's hard to believe that it is in just a few days.