New Year’s Goals:
(I like goals so much better than resolutions. A goal is something you hope to achieve; a resolution is something you’re resolved to achieve. I’m hoping.)
- Get my possessions completely organized – so I can get cross with my sisters for being so messy and suffer no compunction of conscience for being hypocritical. :)
- Work on culturing my speech.
- Read more educational literature.
- Make a habit of dressing for dinner.
- Finishing editing my manuscripts so I feel they are ready for a publisher, should I be so inclined. (or so brave)
- Take better care of my hands.
- Finish my winter sewing projects so I can start on my summer wardrobe.
- Plant a garden this year and grow some herbs.
- Get back into the habit of daily walks; in snow, wind, rain or heat.
- Break into the design field in a quiet, achievable way. Etsy?
- Work on being kinder and not so quick to criticize.
….try not to be sick next New Year’s!