Thursday, June 10, 2010

We got one.....

And this morning we caught a second of the ferocious rats making a house in our home. I'm not sure ferocious is quite the right word, becuase they have run from us so far, but still a rodent that big is not something you contemplate messing around with, at least I don't.

One of our friends that came over and helped yesterday afternoon saw the one the first one we trapped and said it was the biggest rodent he had ever seen - and he would have screamed if he had seen it while it was alive. I assured him that I had seen it while it was alive and I hadn't screamed. I like to boost guys ego, make them feel tough and manly. It's my specialty. No, actually I did allow as how if I had been startled by it, I might have screamed. And since he hadn't seen it while it was alive, we'll never know if he would have screamed will we?

I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of them for you. You all really wanted to see them didn't you?

4 comments:

Cleanhousewithkids said...

Yes. I was dying to see a picture. DYING.

Hannah Moss said...

Dying-not. :)

TW said...

Ha, ha, I didn't think it was something share worthy. :)

AM said...

Tricia - Are you serious???