Saturday, November 1, 2008

Six Random Things Tag

I've been tagged!

The Rules of the game are as follows:
~Link to the person who tagged you.
~Post the rules on your blog.
~Write Six Random Things about yourself.
~“Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post…
~…And leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
~Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.
I don’t usually do things like this, but Annie at Little Miss Oakley tagged me. The things I do for my little sisters. :)

Six Random Things About Me (T.W.)

1. I have three younger brothers and four younger sisters. And, I also have older siblings.

2. I would love to go dry camping sometime, but with just the right people.

3. I was told recently that I was a lot more fun than expected and prettier in real life. That really was a very fun conversation.

4. People often think I’m a lot younger than I really am. When I was younger, they thought I was a lot older than I was.

5. I miss foggy mornings, and an early walk through the mist that left dew drops clinging to my hat and scarf.

6. I like etiquette and cook books.


I can’t think of anyone I’d like to tag, but please do it if you want to.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

LOL!! I'm glad you enjoyed that conversation about yourself being better than expected. ;) I LOVED our chance to talk. You were so easy to converse with, and very understanding as well. I hope we stay in touch all through life!!

TW said...

Oops! Just saw your comment. Thank you. I definitely hope to stay in contact too! I loved getting to know you better. One of these days I'm going to have to track down all your e-mail addresses. Kyna rattled them all off to me once, but alas it was a little too fast. :)