Friday, August 24, 2012

House Cleaning

I'm house cleaning - on my blog. I didn't intend to, it just happened. I haven't been happy with the look ever since I changed it months ago. The graphics weren't as sharp as they looked before uploading, but I hadn't got around to fixing it. It's been bothering me. Really bothering me. I don't like things that aren't decoratively correct.

I kind of stumbled upon the current look, and at the moment I like the fact that it is more streamlined and utilitarian. Mostly though, it was simple and I didn't have to worry about trying to get a silly banner all lined up and centered.

What do you think? Is it okay for now but I should find a look that is a little more elegant? Or as long as I start putting in a little more content it doesn't matter what it looks like?

Happy Friday!

T.W.

(Friday used to be our big cleaning day when I was growing up, so today was perfect for cleaing up the blog.)

No comments: